Senior Living Community in Redding, Connecticut
Discover the active, independent lifestyle at Meadow Ridge and experience country living mixed with city sophistication. You’ll love the sweeping panorama of our 136-acre site, which includes nature trails, a pond and gazebo. And you’ll delight in having easy access to the excitement of nearby cities such as New York City. Meadow Ridge truly is the best of both worlds.
Residents enjoy a variety of services and amenities, including:
- Convenient location near the towns of Ridgefield and Westport, and proximity to metropolitan areas including New York City and New Haven
- One- and two-bedroom apartment homes (with and without den)—the largest of any in Connecticut
- Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) program with Life Care
- Maintenance-free living with weekly housekeeping
- Indoor pool, sauna and sun deck with locker rooms
- Fitness center with daily exercise classes
- Multi-media auditorium, activity rooms and artist studios
- And much more!
Interested In Learning More?
It’s easier to make a decision for your future when you have all the information you need and we are here to help. Download a Meadow Ridge Senior Living Guide by completing the form above or contact us directly at 203.408.3711.