Life Care Retirement in Fairfield County, Redding, CT
Life Care means freedom from worries about health care.
Along with an active lifestyle in a thriving community, you’ll find the promise of lifetime health care at Meadow Ridge. The Life Care program assures you will receive assisted living and skilled nursing services onsite in our five-star rated Health Center, should you ever need them.
And, this assurance comes with a predictable cost, allowing you control of your finances.
As an independent living resident, you pay a one-time entrance fee and a monthly service fee. If you ever need additional health care services, you are assured that the monthly service fee will increase only to cover two additional meals per day. With predictable future health care costs that allow you to stay in control of your finances, it’s easy to see how Meadow Ridge helps you replace worries about health care with confidence in your well-being.
Want more information? We’re here to help!
We know that Life Care may be a new concept for many, so we’ve provided additional information to help you understand it better with some frequently asked questions. Or, get more information about Meadow Ridge with our comprehensive guide to senior living.
Questions About Life Care?
These next few minutes can help prepare you for the years to come.
Your future possibilities depend on making smart choices right now, but with all of the senior living options available, it can be challenging to find the one that’s right for you. At Meadow Ridge, our life care plan provides you with the ultimate peace of mind. To help you make an informed decision, we’ve pulled together some questions frequently asked by our tour guests. We hope the answers offer the insight and inspiration you need to make the best choice for you and your family. Check out our Q&A below or contact us directly with your questions.
- Our Return of Capital Plan™ refunds a significant portion of your entrance fee to you or your estate…guaranteed!
- Your monthly fee gives you total access to all of Meadow Ridge’s on-site activities, amenities and future health care services, if needed.
- If you receive care in our Health Center, regardless of how long or how often, you never pay a daily room fee—ever. The only additional cost you pay is to cover two extra meals per day, plus any special costs such as prescriptions and medical supplies.
- Most long-term care policies do not guarantee where you will receive care. Many well-respected healthcare centers have a waiting list, so you could end up receiving care some place less desirable.
- The average daily cost for nursing care in Connecticut is $357 per day for a semi-private room and $385 per day for a private room, but the average long-term care policy only pays $100 to $200 per day. You could end up paying $185 to $285 each day for a private room, which can add up fast!