Redding, CT Assisted Living Convenient to New York City Suburbs
Our way of helping just enough to keep your confidence up.
Our 20-apartment Assisted Living Center in Redding, Connecticut, has the welcoming feel of a small community. We are a residential living alternative and offer traditional assisted living services such as assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management, as well as a safe environment for those individuals with memory loss.
For many residents, a helping hand can make all the difference. Assistance with daily tasks such as dressing and medication reminders can enable residents to continue to lead full and active lives. At Meadow Ridge, our goal is to provide support and assistance when appropriate, while allowing residents to remain as active and independent as possible.
Residents of our Assisted Living Center have access to all the services and amenities available at Meadow Ridge.
In addition to the social benefits of our events and trips, residents also enjoy the privacy of their own one-bedroom or studio apartment home, both with spacious floor plans and luxurious attention to detail.
Apartment Floor Plans:
Our Director of Resident Services – in consultation with resident, family and physician – assesses the needs and care level of each resident. Personal services may include supervision or assistance with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and grooming. Administration of medication is available as needed.
Assisted Living Center Amenities:
- Restaurant-style dining with outside patio
- Spacious country kitchen for residents’ use
- Large, comfortable family room
- Two activity rooms
- Indoor atrium walking path
- Auditorium with piano
- Heated indoor swimming pool and sauna
- 20 apartments (one-bedroom and studio floor plans are available)
Assisted Living Center Services:
- Licensed nurse on-site 24 hours per day
- Daily living assistance and supervision
- 24-hour security
- Emergency response system located in each apartment home
- Personalized care plans developed in cooperation with our residents, their family members and physicians
- Activities and events created specifically for Assisted Living residents
- Nutritious meals provided three times a day by our Executive Chef and served by our dedicated wait staff
- Professional housekeeping, apartment maintenance and laundry service
- All utilities and basic satellite television
- Transportation for medical appointments within 15-mile radius
- Outpatient physical, speech and occupational therapy on-site
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Guest meals
- Guest apartment homes
- Private duty aide