Speech, Occupational, and Physical Rehabilitation Therapies in Redding, Connecticut
Care that gets you back to being yourself.
Short-term rehabilitation is the necessary transition following surgery, accident or illness, which prepares you to get back to the lifestyle you love. The Health Center at Meadow Ridge in Fairfield County, CT, offers short-term rehabilitation therapies in a skilled nursing setting to deliver exemplary — and highly effective — care, helping you recover as quickly as possible.
Nothing’s better than home, but when getting there requires a stay in short-term rehabilitation, you will find our spacious, private and semiprivate living areas almost as comfortable as home. Physical, occupational and speech therapies are available to help you gain strength, balance, dexterity and independence. And we’ll get you back home as soon as possible.
Care without the stay.
Meadow Ridge offers outpatient rehabilitation on-site care that’s just as effective as inpatient services. Residents have easy access to our Health Center — and nonresidents like visiting our campus for any rehabilitation services.
Rehabilitation Health Center Staff:
- Medical Director
- Director of Nursing
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Social Worker
- Therapeutic Recreation Director
- Wellness Navigator
- Resident Centered Care Coordinator
- Licensed Speech, Occupational and Physical Rehabilitation Therapists
Rehabilitation Health Center Amenities:
- 62-bed skilled nursing community
- Small private, large private or semi-private rooms
- Main reception area
- Full-service dining room
- Secure outdoor walking garden and patio
- Activity room
- State-of-the-art equipment
- High staff-to-patient ratio for optimal care
- Daily activities in social, recreational and spiritual programs
- Coordination of care services and therapies
- Medication administration
- 24/7 emergency response system and security
- Nutritious meals designed by our executive chef and served by our dedicated wait staff
- Full housekeeping and laundry services
- Stroke recovery
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-acute joint replacement rehabilitation
- Diabetes management and education
- Cardiac conditions and recovery
- Post-operative observation
- Total prerenal nutrition
- Treatment of COPD / CHF
- IV antibiotic therapy
- Complex wound care
Outpatient Therapy Services*:
- Therapeutic exercises
- Strength and mobility training
- Gait and balance training
- Muscle re-education
- Heat and cold modalities
- Electrical stimulation
- Education and training in daily living skills
- Sensory motor skills retraining
- Strength and range of motion training
- Cognitive integration techniques
- Selection and use of adaptive equipment
- Design fabrication and application of orthoses (splints)
- Specialized equipment and leading-edge therapies to help maintain the ability to communicate
- Therapies to restore normal function to person with difficulty swallowing
- Specialized dysphagia therapies
*Services offered with a prescription from your primary care physician.
The Health Center provides long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation on a Medicare and private pay basis.
Explore rehab. Find out more about short-term rehabilitation at The Health Center at Meadow Ridge. Simply complete the information request on this page or call 203-544-1000.