Skilled Nursing & Long-Term Care in Redding, Connecticut
The most responsive care when the need is greatest.
Professional, compassionate, 24/7 skilled nursing is available for residents as well as nonresidents of Meadow Ridge. At the Health Center at Meadow Ridge, close to many area hospitals in Fairfield County, CT, you’ll find long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation therapies provided in a comfortable setting that feels like home.
Health Center residents have a private or semiprivate room, and have the opportunity to participate in a variety of planned activities. We also have a beautifully maintained gated garden with a walking path that residents enjoy, where they can spend quality time with loved ones. Our dedicated team is sensitive to the needs of residents and their families. We collaborate with residents, physicians and family members to create personalized care plans, and we ensure that all meals are freshly prepared for all residents.
This intimate, 62-bed community has maintained a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services since the inception of the rating system. In addition, the Health Center was selected by U.S. News & World Report for two years running as one of the Best Nursing Homes in Connecticut.
Download our guide to finding the right community for yourself or a loved one.
Skilled Nursing Health Center Staff:
- Medical Director or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse on site 5 days a week
- Director of Nursing
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Social Worker
- Therapeutic Recreation Director
- Wellness Navigator
- Licensed Speech, Occupational and Physical Rehabilitation Therapists are also available 6 days a week to help residents regain their skills.
Skilled Nursing Health Center Amenities:
- 62-bed skilled nursing community
- Small private, large private or semiprivate rooms
- Full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Secure, outdoor walking garden and patio
- Activity room
- State-of-the-art equipment
Skilled Nursing Services:
- Premier post-acute skilled nursing care
- High staff-to-patient ratio for optimal care
- Personalized care plans developed in collaboration with residents, physicians and family members
- Coordination of care services and therapies
- Medication administration
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Nutritious meals designed by our executive chef and served by our dedicated wait staff
- Full housekeeping and laundry services
- 24/7 security
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Planned social, cultural and recreational activities created specifically for skilled nursing center residents
- All utilities, local phone and basic satellite television provided at no additional charge
- Respite care
- Hospice care
The Health Center provides long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation on a Medicare and private pay basis.
Find answers. To learn more about long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services at Meadow Ridge, complete the information request on this page or call 203-544-1000.