Discover fun things to do in Fairfield County and beyond
Explore the peaceful countryside or dive into the big city. It’s all within reach.
We’re located in the Georgetown section of Redding in central Fairfield County, Connecticut, a region that boasts a treasure trove of educational and cultural offerings. Nearby restaurants include everything from quiet little bistros to world-renowned, 5-star landmarks.
From our beautiful hilltop location, residents can easily enjoy the unique character and charm of the surrounding communities with a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities — or venture farther afield to Westport (15 minutes), New Haven (60 minutes) or New York City (90 minutes).
Popular Attractions Include:
- Ives Center at Western Connecticut University
- Woolsey Hall at Yale
- Georgetown Historic District
- Highstead Arboretum
- The Mark Twain Library
- Storm King Sculpture Gardens
- Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts
- Franklin D. Roosevelt’s home at Hyde Park
- Cruises to the islands in Long Island Sound
- Antiquing along scenic Route 7
- Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center and Broadway in New York City